Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ten Amazing Years: Bethany

And then along came Bethany, less than two years after Ben. It didn't take Daddy long to give her the title "High Adventure Girl". One day when they were very small, I said to Ben for some reason, "You are a smart somebody!" To which he replied (gleefully), "And Bethany is a determined somebody!" Hmm, wonder where he heard THAT! Alas it's true, she was determined from the start to keep up with her brother, but in her own, more graceful way. Mostly.

Bethany has always had a way with words. When she was younger, she loved to go to her cousins' to see the "monsters" (hamsters). And up until recently, her favorite position to play in baseball was the "vampire". One of my very favorite pastimes it just watching her do her thing. She takes my breath away.

You can have some fun "girl time" with Bethany by visiting my favorite posts about her:

A lot of people have said she looks like her mom, but I'm not so sure...


(Note: To see the rest of the scrapbook that goes with the collage above, click here.)

5 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Is that her or you? Oh my the pictures do look alike! Isn't that funny how they are, like little cones! ;)

Kellan said...

She's darling and sounds like a sweet, sweet girl.

I'm Kellan - nice to meet you. See you soon.

One- said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. I am lucky because my sister is "eight crazy" the one doing everyones blogs. Mine was one of the first ones she did, and she did it for free. And that's my price. She is having a give a way on her blog right now, for a free blog desingn. You should try to win.

Lori said...

Thanks so much for visiting me and for leaving such a nice comment!

I love your scrapbook pages. Really nice job and a lovely site.

Jan Parrish said...

Yup. She looks like her dad. Or maybe she just took the best of both of you. :)