Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The New Journey

I've decided on a solution to my mid-blog crisis. I am going to combine my two blogs into this one. The compartmentalized me is not working. I think I'm going to like this much better!

But for those of you who really just want to keep up with the kids, you will have to scroll through my ramblings to get to the photos. Sorry about that! You just might like them...you never know!

And for those of you who are more interested in my ponderings (who am I kidding??), you will have to tiptoe through the tulips with the kids on your way. It will be good for you!

And finally, for those of you who have me on Google Reader, you have my apology. I am moving the best of the Tracy's Scrapbook posts over to The Journey. Please bear with me. I am attempting to publish them all at once so you can just delete them all together--unless of course you haven't read them yet! In that case, read...and better yet, comment!

1 comment:

Scary Mommy said...

I can't imagine keeping up with 2 blogs, it's hard to deal with the one!!!

Your family is beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by :)

Jill