Saturday, June 7, 2008

Meet our new neighbors!


We went to meet our new neighbors today! We have been awaiting their arrival for a long time! Click here to see a scrapbook about our day.

Note: This is a new and very cool experiment. Please let me know if you try it, whether it works for you. Once you get there it might take a minute to load. Then I recommend clicking "full-screen" at the bottom, and then to see each page better, click zoom in and then zoom out when you're finished. Click the yellow arrows in the little daisies to go forward and backward. Go ahead, give it a whirl!

UPDATE: This scrapbook now has three VIDEOS on it where there used to be still photos! I have been dreaming of this day for OH SO LONG! I'm not excited or anything. ;-D

5 comments:

DaveD said...

hey tracy, this is really cool. the zoo and the slide show both! i read about the grizzly thing in the startribune yesterday. sounds like you got there for the big grand opening. and that slide show, did you do that right in smilebox? or is that some cool mac software of yours?

Tracy P. said...

I did it on smilebox. They JUST got their mac version out, in fact, on a beta test. I've been hounding them, so they invited me to try it. You should too. :-)

And yes, the new exhibit is OH SO COOL! Wish you were here to see it.

A Thinker said...

Hey Tracy. I tried the scrapbook link and it wouldn't load for me - it progressed to the "n" in minutes, but then stalled. Gave it probably 5 mins and a couple tries. Bummer - I wanted to see the photos. How is the new zoo exhibit? Was it really busy? We're pondering a visit soon too.

Tracy P. said...

Ohh, bummer. I'm sure it is pretty demanding on the connection speed and computer clock speed both--probably a problem for lotso people. Glad that we were due for a new computer last year--I could barely do email before that! ;-) So at least I can post a page from my scrapbook projects. Maybe I should also put up a regular album that people can check if smilebox doesn't actually smile at them! Thanks for the feedback!

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

That's it I'm moving next to you!!!