Monday, July 26, 2010

The sweetest little package...

...arrived in my mailbox a few days ago.


This is the prize I won from the I Heart Faces photo walk contest.

I had the hardest time choosing my gift from The Vintage Pearl. Their designs are beautiful. So I chose the heart to go with I Heart Faces, and I filled it with my family. I bet not too many people put their own name on their necklaces. But it just seemed right to put all of us on there. I love it!



If you like what you see, there is so much more. Just click on the button. You can even get 15% off until Aug. 31 by using the code july15.

9 comments:

Melissa Mae said...

It did catch my eye a couple of times while sitting across the table from you on Sunday! But alas I didn't catch what the writing said or you could be sure that I would have commented on it. :) I don't know what might have been taking up all my attention.... maybe the chaos around my feet.

Michelle said...

I always look at those hand-stamped necklaces but can never decide on one, either! Good choice, I love how all your names fit so perfectly around it!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful! blessings, marlene

Skeller said...

Beautiful, Tracy!
(and your photo of it isn't too shabby, either!)

Betty W said...

Congratulations! I love your prize!!

Melissa B. said...

Oh, so lovely, and congratulations to you!

Joy said...

Oh my goodness. That is so pretty. I love the idea of the whole family on it.
Congratulations.
♥ Joy

Unknown said...

It is really gorgeous. Congratulations again on being a winner! That is just awesome!

Julie said...

that is so beautiful!