Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just because

This morning Bethany was checking out my blog, and she saw that my last post (that is, before my necklace, which she totally ignored) was over a week ago.

Bethany: What? You haven't blogged since July 18th?
Me: I guess not.
Bethany: That is just so wrong.

So for you, Bethany, a post. About the waffles you made for breakfast. They really were scrumptious!


I've noticed a lot of people have been too busy living life to blog about it. Ahh, just as it should be. I'm HOPING to do a little catching up soon. But up here on the tundra we have to embrace the warmth while it's here! Blogging can wait.

6 comments:

Dea said...

Im in the same boat you are! my friend was even like you better blog sometime soon! ahaha its like so simple to blog but so hard to find the time sometimes!

Anyways hope your doing well- those waffles look so good!

Betty W said...

You are so right. Enjoy it while it lasts. Those waffles look yummy!

Joy said...

Yummy waffles Bethany!

I'm way overdue. I just saw my last post on someone's blog roll - 5 weeks. Yikes. Bethany needs to come give me a pep talk.
Enjoy your summmer and sunshine.
♥ Joy

Unknown said...

Too busy living to blog! Isn't that the best : )

Unknown said...

PS She is beautiful and so are those waffles!

Julie said...

I am so far behind on blogging. I totally understand!