Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kid Connections: A Wall of Fame


A couple of weeks ago I posted about our family's "Wall of Fame" where we put some of our best work on display.  Today, I want to put some of YOUR best work on a bloggy "Wall of Fame"! I do hope you'll play along and tell us what you do, or have done, to make special connections or memories with the kids you love. There are so many ways of doing this, and we can all get some new ideas as we stop around to visit one another.

You can link up to a post you did especially for this Wall of Fame, or to a previous post. Either way, just click on that post's title, copy the url from the address bar, and paste it into the url on the Mr. Linky. It's never too late, to link up, so go ahead and invite your friends to join in.

Have fun, visit each other for some new ideas, and be sure to take a minute to say hello! And on behalf of the kids in your life...thank you!

5 comments:

Marrdy said...

I am going to do this but my PC will not upload my pictures. I hope to have something up tomorrow!

Joy said...

Tracy, this is an older post that I did, but I guess one of my momisms is making things for my kids. I just want them to think of the creative process to make something instead of buying it.
The detective costume is something I made for Leah for Halloween. Paige purchased hers. But last year Paige made a costume. It was incredible. I'll try and dig out pictures of it and post it later.


Joy

Tracy P. said...

Oh look! There's hope for my little event yet! ;-)

Marrdy said...

I feel so bad I missed this BUT...I did get the PC to work today....maybe I can still do mine.

stefanie said...

ARRRG! Do you forgive me for never doing this???? (I may still get to it!)