Saturday, January 7, 2012

All fun and games

DSC_5564

This was our third trip in four years to spend Christmas with our parents.
Last year we stayed home to be with my siblings here.
Georgia and Florida are a long way to go, but not TOO far
for grandparents.

It was amazing how quickly the kids came up with their list of
things we MUST do because "It's a tradition!"

DSC_5521

For Ben it is playing games.

DSC_5482

You know the boy is a game playing machine, right?

DSC_5509

Here's what I loved.

DSC_5513

Since the day he was born, I have always said Ben has "Honey's hands"
(as the grandchildren call him).

DSC_5492

I mean, other than the fact that Honey's have a little more experience.

DSC_5496


They had no idea

DSC_5514

they were helping me prove my point.

DSC_5520

They had so much fun.

Come back tomorrow for Bethany's favorites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this so much. What a wonderful thing to do with your Grandpa. I miss mine : )