Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tea Time


Ever since I inherited Mom's silver tea service, I have had a special place in my heart for the beautiful and whimsical. Well here is a lavish little taste of both. At the risk of having someone say I have too much time on my hands now that the kids are in school, I am taking part in a virtual tea party. It's like a really amazing progressive tea party with the best of everyone's everything, and no calories! (Rats.) Click here to find it, and tour you way through the week if you wish. After this little journey, it'll be back to cleaning house for me. I made some headway on the kitchen cabinets and the guest room yesterday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy~ So nice to meet you~ I am so glad you are coming to tea~ thank you for posting the invite for all of your friends, too.
Sharon @ MakeMinePink.blogspot