Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ducks Hunting

DSC_0439

Life has been slightly chaotic around my house, and I have had a hard time focusing some reading and thinking and praying I've been wanting to do.  I had a few errands to run, so I gathered my things, and nearby I found the perfect "office".

DSC_0405 

 Not long after I arrived, I realized I was not alone.

DSC_0381

I have heard of duck hunting, but not where the ducks were DOING the hunting.

DSC_0382 

Apparently there are others who office here that come with food.

DSC_0389 

 I know, ducks, I'm a total disappointment.

DSC_0391

Don't go away mad.

DSC_0411

DSC_0396

3 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Beautiful! They did like a little - ruffled - that you didn't have food! But they also looked quite well-fed!

Anonymous said...

How cute is the ducks. Note( Dont go away mad. Excellent takes.

Unknown said...

I kind of love your office : )
Kaish and I used to feed the ducks when he was a baby. I remember coming home from work on Thursday afternoons and being able to tell my Mom was exhausted from little Kaish. I would snatch him up and take him to the park. He would toddle around and chase ducks. He would usually throw our entire loaf in one clump.

I miss him being little. Just writing this makes me cry.