Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wheels, Spectator Time and Accomplishments

How's that for a random topic?
That's because I'm catching up on three weeks of Photo 52.  Here goes.

DSC_0055

Photo 52, Week 21:  Wheels
It's the Pedal Pub, a bar on wheels.
What do you suppose these women were drinking at 10 AM?

DSC_0008

I LOVE to take these wheels downtown.
Which is the perfect place to get an amazing assortment of wheels.

DSC_0033

DSC_0051

DSC_0068

DSC_0086

DSC_0124

Can you see her roller blades?
And a duck?

DSC_0125

DSC_0184

DSC_0221

DSC_0261



DSC_0748

Photo 52, Week 22:  Photographer's Choice

It's spectator time (a.k.a. Summer I) in my world.
You know I love watching this boy play ball,
but he may be destined to be an umpire in the end.

DSC_0321

And Bethany is my "less competitive"one--
but I think she looks pretty determined to come in at the head of the pack in this fun run.



DSC_0006

Photo 52, Week 23:  Accomplishment

There are certainly lots of milestones being celebrated at the beginning of June.  We don't have anything big going on around here, but finding ways to make healthy foods delicious has been part of my agenda lately.  Now, for the first time ever, I am enjoying steamed broccoli.  Seems like a pretty good accomplishment to me!

And now?  I'm all caught up!  That's an accomplishment too, right?

2 comments:

Deanna said...

yes, a wonderful accomplishment and great photos!! Happy Summer!!

Skeller said...

that train image has my attention - clearly it's moving fast (the blur, y'know, gives it away), and yet: those people are perfectly, unblurredly reflected in the side of it. fascinating.