Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Savoring

DSC_0476

In the flurry of summer life, I miss a lot of the details.

DSC_0460

Today is a quiet day.  The first in a long time.

DSC_0456

I am reveling in the sweetness of it!
The sweetness of these blackberries.

DSC_0467

The sweetness of the little dots of light
begging to be rendered as bokeh.

DSC_0475

Yum.

DSC_0482

Now...
I have a whole bunch of pictures
(and of course stories),
many of them uploaded and ready to go.

Wouldn't someone like to blog them for me?


2 comments:

HJ said...

I want to jump into my monitor and eat some of those blackberries... YUM!!! I love all of these shots - fruit is so beautiful! I esp love the one with you in it!!

Deanna said...

Oh these look delicious and you photographed them beautifully. I just bought some cherries today that are begging to be photographed and eaten!!