Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer in Winter Park



DSC_0271


I have often wondered why I heard people talking about going to ski resorts in the summer.

I knew enough about alpine slides that I decided to check into it.


DSCN0781


Hello summer adventure land!


DSC_0115


Here are a few reasons I discovered to go to Winter Park in summer:


Winter Park Mosaic 1


It's quaint and colorful and makes you feel like you're in the middle of an air freshener commercial.
Without the overpowering smell of actual air freshener.


Winter Park Mosaic 2


It has trampoline bungee jumping and a climbing wall so you can congratulate yourself for being daring.


Winter Park Mosaic 3


In the human maze, 
you can improve your time at quickly finding your way out
so you can earn the better prizes
(or "accidentally" get lost for awhile if you want to).


Wonder no more!  My adventurers highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

what a fun way to remember your wonderful time...great collages!!