Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Forties Top 40, #23

#23:  Toddlers to teens.

DSC_5579

I have been known to say on numerous occasions in the past decade
that these are "The Wonder Years".

DSC_2730

When I turned 40, my youngest was just taking her first steps.
It seems that somehow during these ten years
they have both learned to fly.
Just a few weeks after my birthday, I will have a teen.

DSC_4662

I have also been known to say that 
for every thing that gets harder, something gets easier.

DSC_4683

I might have wondered once or twice
just how long I could keep thinking this.

DSC_4694

So far, so good.
They are amazing!
And while I enjoy the now
I always find myself peeking around the corner
to get a glimpse of what they are becoming.
Growing up is a miracle.

DSC_4745

I am still growing up too.

"He who began a good work in you 
will carry it on to completion
until the day of Christ Jesus."

Philippians 1:6

We are all miracles.
You are a miracle too.
Don't forget that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your outlook!
Love. Love. LOVE!