Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

My family manages to give me the world's biggest bouquet of flowers every single year for Mother's Day. I wonder how they do that!! They must have to order WAY ahead of time. They tell me that the Lord fills their order free of charge. I love it!

I just wanted to share my gift with any mom who happens to stop in for a peek.  Enjoy!



By the way, if you are one of the sweet people who used to read my old scrapbook blog, yes these are last year's pictures. Because I know you'll keep me honest! :-) They are every bit as glorious this year.

4 comments:

stefanie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!

Happy Mother's Day to you, gorgeous, giving mom!

Melissa B. said...

Wonderful! Hope you have the Happiest of Mom's Days!! I'm spending my day putzing around the garden, and of course getting into some silliness with Sx3. Please drop by if you have a sec...

Betty said...

What a beautiful tree to have in the back/front yard!! Impressive, gorgeous!!
Happy Mother´s Day!

Marrdy said...

How beautiful. I love spring flowering trees.