Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Boy

Meet Ben.  Age 9.  All boy.  

Lover of cats.  Especially wildcats.  Most especially tigers.  But most any animal will do in a pinch.


Lover of sports. Especially baseball. But hey, it's been football season, and he's always in on the action. If it's what's going on, it's his favorite sport.

Intense competitor. Most of the time his great strength. 

Detail guy since birth. Creative. Full of ideas.  Observe:

Coach Ben's Football Play Book

The Offense

The Defense
(Gotta love "Good Grief" and "Sneaky")

Special Teams

The Lineup




All-Star Team






My Favorite Player


Probably more likely to be destined for greatness...


...or is it this one?

Yes, definitely this one.  I adore him.

9 comments:

Betty said...

He will grow up to be a jock, I´m sure! For now he´s just cute... :)

Joy said...

That playbook is pretty impressive. What a mighty thinker.


Joy

Skeller said...

Totally darling post. Very fun pics.

stefanie said...

He's awesome. So fun, Tracy. What a story teller you are.

Jen said...

That's a great play book. GO TEAM!

StitchinByTheLake said...

If you've never had a coach in the family - you better get ready! My husband coached high school football for 10 years and now my son is coaching the same thing. They are fanatics through and through. Looks like your guy might be too. blessings, marlene

Aunt Julie said...

I like "Symmetry," too...perhaps Ben needs an agent? I'd be happy to contact John Madden for him!

Marrdy said...

What a cute boy. I love the team. Looks like they will win every game!

WheresMyAngels said...

Now this one had me giggling. How cute!