Saturday, February 23, 2008

My little girl is growing up!


Bethany was invited to a birthday party today. She was too excited. She wanted to plan her outfit right away when she got up. Next the hair. She knew exactly how she wanted to wear it. She got that squared away, and it was time to make a card. She headed straight for the fancy scissors in the craft room. She let me give her some ideas, but there was no question whose card this was. Then it was time to write the message. She decided just what to write. She didn't even ask how to spell anything. Not once. It was perfect. She was all set...she was BEAUTIFUL.

I went to pick her up after the party, and the birthday girl's mom commented on how cute she was. Seriously, she said. They were all really good, but Bethany is SOOO sweet. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Her sweetness just oozes out of the picture!