Friday, August 29, 2014

Out of Focus

DSC_0236

Photo 52, Week 34: Wheel 


DSC_0168

I loved being at Navy Pier at dusk.  The evening possibilities were numerous.
Thankfully, knowing that "wheel" was coming up as a theme helped me know exactly where to focus.


DSC_0193

 IMG_3004

Photo 52, Week 33:  Out of Focus

The thing about focus is that it doesn't come easily at this time of year.
So it was a good time for an out of focus theme.

DSC_0991

These from a very fun event on my birthday that made me feel completely spoiled.
Even though it rained and I had to put the big camera away.
I love how when I am at my most scatterbrained in August,
people go out of their way to love me anyway.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Love those images from Navy Pier at dark. You captured them brilliantly!!

Melissa B. said...

August is my favorite month. Long and lazy, yet full of anticipation. I've never been to Navy Pier. You're a one-woman travelogue, ya know?

Skeller said...

Thinking about being deliberately out of focus is kind of nifty. Tucking away that thought for another day ... (now, whether I remember that I tucked it away, and where, that's a whole 'nuther story!!)

StitchinByTheLake said...

The ability of others to love us anyway is a God thing - His way of showing us His love but in miniature. :) blessings, marlene