Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cinco

DSC_0310

Photo 52, Week 19 (!!):  Cinco

DSC_0272

The participants in Photo 52 this year are awesome.
Last year's were great, don't get me wrong.
But this year's group just randomly sends me suggestions for themes.
Themes that make me rack my brain!
Like cinco.

DSC_0323

I know it comes as a surprise to you that I am not Mexican.
And while I'm sure it would be very fun to check out the Cinco de Mayo happenings,
that has never been on our radar much.

DSC_0322

So I settled for five nickels on 5/5.
(I had to clean them first, which was cool.)
They offered liberty.
And God.
(And I think justice for all is implied.)
Which I think honors the Mexicans in our midst.

DSC_0346-3

There you go, my five favorites.
Out of many.  All with my makeshift macro.

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful Tracy - and so creative! I would never have thought of that. :) blessings, marlene