Saturday, March 15, 2014

On the fly

DSC_0159

Oh my.  How did winter get so busy?

DSC_0790

I have snatched a little time to take pictures, but not time for blogging.
If I have to choose between the two, it's a no brainer.

DSC_0081

I did get out to the arboretum in search of

DSC_0047

Photo 52, Week 10:  Curvy

DSC_0050

So that was good.

DSC_0110

There was even this curvy bridge inside where they had a 
warm and sunny fairy garden exhibit.
Garden.  What a wonderful concept.

There is more to share.
Right now, though, I am striving for balance.
That is this week's theme, after all.
I'll be back when I've achieved it.
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful, as usual! blessings, marlene

Deanna said...

Oh those cedar waxwings are a gift...I never see them in my yard, so thank you for sharing your beautiful images!!