Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Changing Seasons

DSC_0176

Photo 52, Week 12:  Changing Seasons

This week I pledged to myself that I would find a naturally occurring sign of changing seasons.
Here is Ben, fresh in from shoveling, drinking the customary After-Shoveling Cocoa.
With spring flower marshmallows.
Also, the number on his hand is from baseball tryouts. 
(Which went much better than last year.  Whew!)
Baseball season is really on the way, people!
Hopefully we won't be wearing parkas???

DSC_0141

It's been below zero this week.  Not below freezing, below ZERO.
So enough of the naturally occurring signs.
I had to import some.
Don't they look like they're waving goodbye to the snow?

DSC_0028

DSC_0053

DSC_0101

DSC_0123

Funny thing is, the rabbits that I harass all summer long 
when they are in my garden eating my flowers

DSC_0125

are now seeking refuge at my front door.
THAT's desperation.
Fat chance bunny, but you sure are cute.

Dear Spring,
You are welcome any minute now!!

Love,
Tracy P.

No comments: