Thursday, January 31, 2013

Photographer's Choice

DSC_4775

Photo 52, Week 5:  Photographer's Choice

DSC_5142

Our first month of Photo 52 was quite a success!

DSC_5164

This week we are posting some photos we liked from the month 
that didn't fit any of the themes especially well.
One of the things I set out to do was to get outside in the winter weather.

DSC_5146

Check!

DSC_4772

I also paid attention to the effects of different angles

DSC_4768

on things like depth of field.

DSC_4789


DSC_4745

I have been reading Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson (finally!)
and trying to be much more deliberate about the apertures I choose.
I have a long way to go on that one, but it was a start!

DSC_4751

Hope your year is off to a good start too!

3 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Am loving Photo 52, and really enjoyed Photographer's choice!

Tracy P. said...

I am SO glad you've joined us!! :-)

Unknown said...

I really love how you see the world Tracy!