Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Way behind

DSC_0339

As far as I'm concerned it can scarcely be a bad thing when you are too busy to blog.

DSC_0335

But we all know what comes after that, right?

DSC_0287

Too tired to blog.

DSC_0218

Followed quickly on the heels by too overwhelmed to know where to begin to blog.

DSC_0230

DSC_0455

So we'll just go with this:

DSC_0462

Over at the zoo they are bombarding us with cuteness.

DSC_0262

Sheesh.

DSC_0098

It is ridiculous.

DSC_1028

And delightful.
The end.
For today anyway.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh I have missed you lately. But you have certainly delivered some wonder images today. Lovin' those animals, especially the baby tiger, too cute.

StitchinByTheLake said...

You are so right...too cute! Blessings, Marlene

Janette said...

I've not only been too busy to blog, but too busy to READ blogs. Trying to catch up. Love all the zoo pics I've been seeing from MN--miss that place. I've been visiting my own Indy Zoo much more frequently the last month, though. I should blog about that...

Skeller said...

your zoo pics always ALWAYS utterly captivate me! Oh, and you're singing my blogging song; it's been hard to keep up since school began. sigh.

LauraLiz said...

Oh, my goodness what cute, cute cats!! You've done a simply fabulous job. (And I love that bear. :-) )