Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Unfortunate Mixup

Dear Mama Robin,

I don't quite know how to break this to you, but...

P1610586

I think that maybe two of your calendar pages stuck together.  Did you know that today is February 1?  It seems you skipped Valentine's Day, and just went right on to March.

P1610531

Or maybe, MAYBE you just wanted to get a jump on Punxsutawney Phil and announce an early spring. We can only hope you're right about that!

P1610551

Either way you probably noticed that it's still REALLY cold here. That won't change for awhile.  EARLY springs arrive in late March around here.  So I'm wondering...

P1610555

What are you gonna do now?

Whatever you decide, it's good to see you.  You remind us that we have a lot to look forward to.  Stay warm!

Tracy P.

7 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Hmmm, I'm going to be really interested to see what Phil says this year! He's been a real party-pooper for the last few years!

Anonymous said...

They are so precious! I hope they know something we don't... :)

Carla

Joy said...

Bless their little robin hearts. It kind of reminds me of Noah sending out the dove and having it come back. Maybe this is a good sign. Hope so.
♥ Joy

Skeller said...

absolutely stunning!!! one of the perks of your kind of winter ;-) ...

stefanie said...

Oh my. There's hope.

Janette said...

Those are great shots! I love how vibrant the red and orange are. Nice to see some color. Tomorrow is snow (ice) day #4 for us!!

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty. Hello Mama Robin! I hope she stays!