Friday, October 16, 2009

The Real Deal


Whew! All that snow took a few days to melt, but today we had a true fall day. Lucky for me, the kids were out of school, so I could take some fall photos of more than just leaves.

The kids were taking pictures too. That was the fun part. They started taking videos, and then they would watch them and laugh at themselves. They think they are hilarious!

Ben had packed his backpack full of everything he might need. One thing was his notebook so he could take notes on his tree observations and make rubbings. Wait until you see what else just *had* to go!


Thank you once again, God, for the beauty of your creation, and the amazing diversity of the seasons. For all of the wonder that you MADE, it makes me think of just how unfathomable you ARE!



9 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh Tracy those shots are beautiful!

Vic said...

So awesome! Such beautiful shots... I know everywhere around us got snow, however the campus stayed snow free! Very impressive and I was glad.

Julie said...

It is so hard to visualize that there was snow there earlier. Crazy. Those are beautiful shots and just beautiful images of fall... I do hope it come here!

KatBouska said...

Awesome pictures!! What amazing scenery...and the kids aren't so bad to look at either. I totally would have brought all of my stuffed animals too. ;)

stefanie said...

Are you tired of me telling you that your pictures are gorgeous? Well they are.

I love seeing my kids laugh together. I'm sure you enjoyed that more than the fall scenes.

StitchinByTheLake said...

How incredibly beautiful! You do take wonderful pictures. :) blessings, marlene

Destini said...

The pictures turned out beautifully! I love them....Just had to share with you...on the way to take the kids to school this am, the sun was peeking out behind some of the clouds and lighting the tops of the trees. It was gorgeous. I wished that I had my camera to capture the way the light hit the tops of the trees. The colors were exploding this morning. God's creation is sooo beautiful. It was an awesome start to a Monday.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos, Tracy! So vivid...

Carla

Joy said...

That park is beautiful. What color. We never get that kind of fall color here. What a great place to take the kiddos for pictures. They turned out great.


Joy