Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Skyway Open

DSC_0491

I don't have any idea

DSC_0492

what it is about going downtown

DSC_0506

DSC_0503

that makes me feel like a kid in a candy store.

DSC_0510

But it never fails.

DSC_0573

This was a cool event.

DSC_0617

The Boys and Girls Clubs in our city hosted a fundraiser

DSC_0623

where different companies and organizations donated
creatively designed mini-golf holes
(there was a contest for the coolest design)

DSC_0681

and then they opened it up for the public to come and play.

DSC_0582

My sister and nephew came with us,
which made it extra fun.

DSC_0580

We got a lot of exercise going from one hole to another.

DSC_0669

DSC_0700

Someone commented that they really should have provided carts.

DSC_0631

I was pointing my camera up at this ceiling
and telling Bethany how much I love this building.
She looked up and said, "It CONFUSES me!"

DSC_0624

DSC_0705

Ben says the Skyway Open should be a major.
At least in our family.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! It looks like SUCH a grand adventure. I love your pictures of your awesome outing. Fantastic.

Hannah Smith said...

I loved seeing your beautiful photographs, and especially as they depict this city I miss! And I agree with you, there is just something about going downtown.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love those beautiful blurred shots.

LauraLiz said...

What a fun day--and you've captured the "feel" of it so well! I especially like the first few shots of the train, the conversation, the blurred photo of everyone walking...