Saturday, February 18, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: Valentine edition

Love

valentine

I played with making heart-shaped bokeh.  I wouldn't call it a huge success, but it was fun.
This verse is one of my very favorites.  Can you imagine God singing over us?
That's love!!

Duplicated

DSC_8823

We went to open gym to work on some basketball skills.  I loved the reflections on the waxed floor.
(It's a stretch for the Valentine edition, but there are purple hearts on Bethany's shoes.)

Trend

DSC_9517

Just when I thought we were done with the Happy Meal toy trend.
(I know this prompt was Twitter related, but I'm not on "The Twitter".)

Paper

DSC_9487

I loved the paisley design on this menu where we had lunch on Valentine's Day.

Plastic

DSC_9500

Again...I'm a sucker for sprinkles.  Goes totally against
my "green" husband's disdain for packaging.  Sorry Buddy!
(In fairness to myself, I refuse to buy double wrapped bread, so that's something.)






4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That is such a great duplicated shot! Love the sprinkles too!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Couldn't pick a favorite photo today Tracy - but oh my how I love that verse! blessings, marlene

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great set - I especially love duplicated!

BF said...

Your paper shot is really nice!