Lizzy is one of my blogging friends whom I've never met in real life. It's funny, though, because if I did, it would not seem like we've never met--it would be like picking right back up where we left off.
Lately I've seen tons of people doing the tag "25 Random Things". I haven't had much inspiration to write 25 random things about myself, so in honor of Lizzy, I'm writing 25 Random Things about her. (If you click on the links, you will have lots of fun getting to know her, if you don't already.) Here goes:
25 Random Things that I love about Hot Tub Lizzy
1. She is from my home state.
2. She recognizes where some of my pictures are from.
3. She knows what Uff Da means!
5. However, she is nice enough to give Tissue Warnings.
6. She says stuff I would want to say but wouldn't, because I would worry about what people might think.
7. It's easy to think of random things when you think of Lizzy, because if she is anything, it's random.
8. I don't think she'll be offended by me calling her random.
9. She would give you the shirt off her back.
10. She demonstrates honesty and humility in the midst of adversity.
11. When she prays, she talks to God as though he's going to talk right back to her.
12. She is a fabulous artiste.
14. She never loses her sense of humor.
15. She knows exactly how to play "Duck, duck, Gray Duck!"
16. She knows a great blog when she sees one.
17. When she becomes president, I'm going to get an inside view of the White House.
18. She is willing to take the long way if she can get some good pictures out of the deal.
19. She has an amazing memory, and a gift for retelling the stories of her heritage.
20. She tells it like it is!
21. She leans on God in the tough times instead of blaming him.
22. She counts her blessings.
23. She doesn't get all hung up on dotting i's and crossing t's, so she would want me to go to bed now instead of being determined to do 24 and 25.
Happy Birthday Lizzy! You help make the blogosphere a beautiful place!
February 5, 2009
(Click here for a yummy birthday treat!)