Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Color Update

Thanks to everyone who gave feedback about my blog color. I shut the poll down early because Shanna was kind enough to not only give feedback, but tell me what I could DO about it! Thank you Shanna!! You're my new hero. (By the way, for my mom friends looking for food their kids will like, she has a cool shared blog called Good Stuff, Maynard!)

Also, thanks to Jane, who was kind enough to have a contest for the weirdest parenting moment, which I won with this picture and post! My prize was some awesome digital scrapbooking supplies, which provided my new papery background (and much more!).

This is definitely a work in progress, but I didn't want to scare any more people away. I'm happy for now until there is more time, but alas it's summer, and I'd rather play outside!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love, love, love the new look. much easier to read.

jane said...

It looks so pretty, Tracy. :)
Glad you're making good use of the kit you chose!

Jess NBP said...

ooo I like this purple layout... Shanna did an awesome job. how'd u do the poll since I didn't see it.

-Bridget said...

I like the purple!

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! You even mentioned me here! Thank you ;) Now I feel bad for not visiting more often :P Bad bad me! I really do love what you did here...you're a fast learner (is that a word?) LOL