Saturday, February 22, 2014

Thrilling

DSC_0633

Photo 52, Week 8:  Thrilling

Thrilling is not an adjective that I too often associate with February.
Honestly, I thought that "Ordinary" was perfect.
We have a lot of ordinary in February.
Which of course I love.

DSC_0562

When I saw this event advertised, I knew it was my chance.

DSC_0634

We got to watch the balloons inflate

DSC_0762

and enjoy their bright colors and warmth

DSC_0801

in the midst of the darkness and cold.

DSC_0726

Thrilling, indeed.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

An evening like that would sure perk me up!!

Unknown said...

This sounds like it would be something right up your alley! Perfectly fun! I love it!

HJ said...

This looks really fun - I may need to check this out w/ R next time!!

Tracy P. said...

I really wanted to go to the launch in the morning--which was postponed to afternoon--but it was not to be. Weather was bad too. But this was really cool. I want to go to the launch next year.

Dea said...

Beautiful pictures!! Looks thrilling to me!

Dea said...

Beautiful pictures!! Looks thrilling to me!

Skeller said...

oh yeah!!! something that awesome would totally make my weather-wimpy self go out in the cold!! what a fantastic outing!