Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Breathtaking

DSC_0279

Photo 52, Week 6:  Breathtaking

"Because of the Lord's great love 
we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23

DSC_0283

This year in Photo 52, some of the other participants have led the way with themes.
That just makes my little heart go pitter patter.
I am not the only one with a sense of ownership.
Joy.

DSC_0254

I have a little rule for myself that was a tiny bit of a problem this week:
Only new pictures.  None from the archives.
How can you go out and find "Breathtaking"?
Usually, breathtaking finds me.

DSC_0261

I've already mentioned that I am the family bus driver this year.
Thankfully, it turns out that breathtaking is often within reach right after the morning run!
I loved how I made it just in time to watch the light spill over the trees and into the park.
I especially loved that I captured TWO school buses to remind me 
of God's new mercies every day, every season, every role.

DSC_0318

Faithfulness flooding the picture of my life.

DSC_0291

Indeed, Lord, you are good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to all you show.

The words that are spoken from the word.

HJ said...

Lamentations 3:22-23 is one of my very favorite passages - ever! And one of my favorite songs! The second photo here- the one you just changed to your cover photo - absolutely takes my breath away. I'm not a morning person, but those are the kind of sights that tempt me to be.

Skeller said...

yes, breathtaking. Love God's eye candy!!

Unknown said...

These did take my breath away. Absolutely beautiful.