Friday, March 9, 2012

Deadlines

DSC_1227

Wow, it's been a little crazy around here with a number of time-constrained projects.

The yearbook deadlines are upon us, and I have been taking pictures like the paparazzi.
Which would be a blast if I didn't have to narrow them down to put into the layout afterwards.
 Here's Bethany's concert.  The girl knows how to spot her parents in the crowd.

DSC_1255

When we came home she got her Betty Crocker on.

DSC_1259

Yum!  Everyone stayed up late because the kids had the day off school today.

DSC_1330

Mom was a tired puppy.

DSC_1327

It was a two-cup cure.

DSC_1365

Ben got up asking for pancakes.
Who could resist that face?

DSC_1381

DSC_1379

DSC_1362

DSC_1378

Well, that face had no problem resisting me.
Love my tweens!

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

That picture of Ben is priceless! blessings, marlene

Skeller said...

Ben could totally hang with my boys in the morning - he sports a really fine bed head ;-)...