Monday, September 26, 2011

Too close to call

DSC_4383

This week at iheartfaces they are asking participants to post their favorite face photo from summer.  That is hilarious!  My favorite faces were quite available this summer and gave me way too many options to choose from.  But this one jumps out at me because it is my friend Jennifer's beautiful smile, and this particular spot in our adventure with our kids at the sculpture garden provided such a deep and fascinating frame.  So to me it spells the fun, exploration, and friendship that characterized our summer. 


If you want to hang onto summer for a few more minutes, 
go check out these great shots!

3 comments:

Mominin said...

What a fun shot! Great job!

Unknown said...

I love it Tracy! I am glad you had a great summer with your babies : )

Teachinfourth said...

Very vivid photo...the colors are so striking!