Thursday, January 23, 2014

Snowflake

DSC_0026

…one among millions, yet completely unique.

DSC_0098

DSC_0091

Sometimes, you stand out from all the rest

DSC_0016

but you were never meant to stand alone.

DSC_0214

God made you to be part of something much bigger.

DSC_0162

DSC_0230

DSC_0263

You are most stunning when you are reflecting His light,
created to be you,
created to be His.

DSC_0278

Photo 52, Week 3: Juxtaposition

I am praying that this year in my photography--
and in my life--
I can search not only for beauty
but brokenness awaiting transformation.
May I be on this earth a part of the restoration process.

"For we are God's masterpiece.
He has created us anew in Christ Jesus,
so we can do the good things
he planned for us long ago."
Ephesians 2:10


5 comments:

MaryD said...

beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is so lovely.
What beautiful images. What beautiful words.

Deanna said...

Incredible images, Tracy and beautiful words to illustrate your beautiful photography!!

HJ said...

I am amazed - seriously amazed - at what you've done w/ winter this year!! And your words are as gorgeous as the pics!!

Skeller said...

these images are completely captivating. snowflakes fascinate me. are these all with your 50mm turned around?!?