Thursday, June 28, 2012

Forties Top 40, #25

#25:  Having fun while time flies.

DSC_3902

My first decade lasted a lifetime.

DSC_2882

My second decade lasted half a lifetime.

DSC_2796

My third decade?  Right, a third of my life.

DSC_2809

The fourth a fourth. 

DSC_8455
  
My forties have only lasted a fifth of my life.
No wonder time flies faster with each year that passes!

DSC_3686_2

DSC_3042_2

I don't mind much that time seems to be going faster and faster.
Something good is always on the horizon.
And the light at the end of the tunnel?

DSC_2855

It never seems as far away as it once did.

DSC_2991

Time is certainly flying.  The next decade is bound to be the fastest yet.
That's OK.  I intend to enjoy every bit of it as much as I possibly can.

DSC_4056

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yes I'm much older than you, and I can tell you - hang on! It all goes by now in the blink of an eye.

LauraLiz said...

Gorgeous photos. I enjoy the peek at your life and heart.