Sunday, April 29, 2012

Things I wonder

DSC_5505

I wonder

DSC_5427

what it would have been like

DSC_5429

to watch God

DSC_5377

when He was thinking up all these different animals.

DSC_5276

It must have made him laugh

DSC_5270

a most deep and satisfying laugh.

DSC_5269

There had to have been a cosmic twinkle in his eye

DSC_5265

as he pronounced

DSC_5229

"It is good."

DSC_5207

I wonder

DSC_5187

whether we will one day

DSC_5170

get to hear him tell us

DSC_5039

what he was thinking as he added each detail.

DSC_5138

But even with all that I wonder,

DSC_5137

I know for certain that he had a purpose in each of those details.

DSC_5113


I love that scientists help us learn how animals 
are perfectly adapted for their habitats.


DSC_5050

  They all point to an amazing creator.
(I might have mentioned that once or twice before.
I think you can handle that.)

3 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Awesome pictures Tracy - and a sweet, sweet commentary. I loved it all. blessings, marlene

Deanna said...

What a lovely, lovely post along with the wonderful images. It does make you wonder what He was thinking as he created each one so differently. Amazing grace!!

Skeller said...

a super duper amazingly creative Creator!!! loved this whole post :-)