1. If I were an animal, I would be a cow. Because, you know, they have four stomachs. I digest things very slowly and thoroughly. It takes a lot of processing. Talk to me about a topic I haven't processed thoroughly, and you probably won't get much out of me. (Although I might be able to process as I hear you talk, and then I will respond. But not as intelligently as if I had chewed on it for awhile.) Talk to me about a topic I have processed thoroughly, and you will get...well a wordy blog post, because no one I talk to face-to-face really has that much time.
(Yes, I realize this is not a cow, but I have no recently taken pictures of cows.)
2. Photography and another trip to the big city.
3. Crab apple blossoms. And other spring happenings that I love to watch unfold.
4. Confession. (This is bound to become a legitimate post one day. See #1.)
5. How glad I am that last year I made a mental note to think of summer as two seasons: Summer I and Summer II. In Summer I, I am a spectator/photographer. In Summer II, I am a happy participant. It is making me a happier camper in Summer I. (Not that you could really call this summer yet.)
6. Nostalgia over my growing kids. Really, there is not so much more to be said about that.
7. How thankful I am for God's faithfulness to me, to my family, to all of us.