Monday, July 28, 2008

We're Back!


We just got back from a wonderful road trip to Yellowstone and the Black Hills (South Dakota). I've got piles of laundry and more than a few pictures to sort through, but I'll be back soon with more about the trip.

As I watched the sun rise over our campground in Wyoming, I was reminded of this:

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; 
his mercies never come to an end.  
They are new every morning.  
Great is thy faithfulness."  
Lamentations 3:22-23

5 comments:

Destini said...

Thanks for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated.

Glad to see that you've had such a nice vacation!

Megan said...

Oh my, that is breathtaking. What a beautiful scene! His mercies are new every morning, praise the Lord.

Heather said...

That is a gorgeous sunset! I've always said with sunsets like that, the Lord must surely be an artist.

Caroline said...

That sunset is so gorgeous, and He painted it just for you and your family! Your blog is so uplifting and so are your comments. Thanks for stopping by yesterday on my "big day". I'll definitely be back.

Debbie said...

That is spectacular! I am looking forward to seeing your pictures because I have never ever been to that part of the country. BTW, your comments yesterday on my blog made me laugh out loud. I am going for the preppy look when I get reading glasses...and the kind at Target aren't strong enough!!! I think it is all this blogging I do that has affected my eyes..so sad..Now I am off to read the Brett F. thing you sent me! Happy Laundry!