Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Out West Road Trip: Part 1


I am basking in the freshly formed memories of another vacation. I'm sure you will be alarmed  pleased to know that I have condensed the trip down to 117 photos. Well, not that I deleted the several hundred others rest, but I know that probably about ten would be enough for anybody to want to look at.


But let me tell you that ten photos could not begin to do justice to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. Or the Black Hills National Forest in South Dakota.  So I am going to share them in bite-sized posts over the next few days.



Pack your virtual bags and come back soon to join us on the first leg of our journey. There's not much space left in the minivan, but Bethany has several seats left on the stagecoach. (Don't forget your map! We like to keep track of all the license plates we see along the way.)


1 comment:

A Thinker said...

Looks like you had a great time! It sure is beautiful...and so many cool animals! You took some great photos. The kids look like they're having a blast. Can't wait to hear/read more. Welcome home!