Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ten Amazing Years: A Love Story

Here begins the story of the sweetest romance I know of...my own love affair with my husband, Lee.

Ten years ago Lee and I had just gotten engaged on the first day of spring and were planning a June wedding.  I was a second grade teacher, and he whisked me away to Georgia to visit his parents for spring break. This picture is from Callaway Gardens, which is also where the gorgeous azalea photo at the top of my blog is from (another stop along our journey).  We haven't changed much, have we???

I've been working hard to get some of the highlights of our pre-digital years onto the computer, and I find myself stopping frequently to marvel at where we have been.  God has been SO good to us.  So this is the first in a series of celebration of this decade of our journey as a couple and a family.

No comments: