Wednesday, May 7, 2014

For the Record

DSC_0351

In case you were worried about my lack of up-to-date-ness…
I'm really only a month or so behind.
(Except for the ones I posted out of order.)
So hey.

DSC_0358-2

Photo 52, Week 14:  Hands

The hands theme happened during spring break.
As did snow.
Bethany and her friend went to feed the ducks.

DSC_0366

Bethany brought food that she had refused to eat for lunch.
And then ate it anyway when the ducks ignored her.

DSC_0386

Then there was the window theme.
I desperately wanted to get some good shots through the window.

DSC_0010

Week 16:  Through the Window

DSC_0042

I never made it to the place with the shot I had envisioned.

DSC_0039

Definitely planning to keep working on it.
Do you realize how creepy it seems to be out in public shooting pictures in through a window?
Yeah.

DSC_0013

DSC_0234

Week 17:  Moment to Remember

You might remember Big Brother and Little Brother.
They came over to play a couple of weeks back.

DSC_0245

My kids were playing with them
right out there where just a couple of years ago
THEY were the little ones.

DSC_0167

DSC_0217

I did all the remembering.
The kids were busy playing.

There.  I am officially caught up.
For the record.

No comments: