Friday, March 15, 2013

Green (#whatwasithinking?)

DSC_0077

Photo 52, Week 11:  Green

Irish eyes are smiling?

Seriously, I am the one who picks these themes out.
I hadn't done a color theme yet, so I thought with St. Patrick's Day, it might be fun to try green.
But most of the people live up here on the tundra with me,
and this is a not so gentle reminder that there is pretty much nothing green in these parts this week.

DSC_0032

Not that's naturally occurring, anyway.

DSC_0078

Hazel pretty much counts right now.

Sorry guys.  It will be better next week.
When the theme is CHANGING SEASONS.  Really???


DSC_0164

After I posted my shot of my cute husband's eyes,
I took my grumpy on over to the tropics trail at the zoo.
They would not fail me over there.

DSC_0335

DSC_0334

DSC_0292

DSC_0431

DSC_0343

DSC_0194

DSC_0209

DSC_0175

DSC_0392

DSC_0477

DSC_0510

DSC_0419

Look at this guy waving wildly at me!
I'm pretty sure he's saying,
"Kiss me, I'm Irish!"

DSC_0145

When I pick themes for April I am going to remember this penguin
telling me to keep my head in the game.
Looks like maybe it's time for a black and white theme.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love all your "green" images, and others. Thank goodness you have a place to go and see the colors of warmth while you sit out the winter in the tundra.