Sunday, October 17, 2010

In the Orchard

After the corn maze, after the pumpkin patch, after the haystack and the petting zoo...

P1550578

...we still weren't quite dirty enough.

After I made the kids hold up their apples and smile, they dug in like there was no tomorrow. It just cracked me up that they looked so serious eating such a big treat, but they were all business!

If you can't get enough of the fall goodness of the apple orchard, go over to iheartfaces this week and get your fill!


14 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Nothing beats carmel apples! Great picture!

Tamar

Unknown said...

Oh! I love their little smiling faces. Pure sweetness Trace!

Karrie said...

Love their faces!! Beautiful picture :)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

So sweet. I love caramel apples. Love their expressions.

erin cassidy photography said...

mmm... those apples look so yummy!!!

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, chocolate-coated apples!!! I'd love me some right now. :) Love this shot!

Tara said...

Looks like they had a wonderful time!!! YUM, those apples look delish!

Jennifer Foster said...

Mmmmmm, Got Dentist?? LOL they look like they are thoroughly enjoying those!

Maude Lynn said...

Those are my kind of apples!

LisaBE said...

Yum. They look like they are enjoying those apples!

MPE by Irela said...

What a great shot.....actually made me hungry!! :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Hilarious! I love the look in the middle ones eyes :)

Melissa B. said...

Ah, another Superior Snap! Y'all are always on the go, aren't you? Quick question: Vikings? Packers? Who do YOU choose?

stefanie said...

A friend cut a piece of her caramel apple off and shared it with me today, and now all I want is one ALL TO MYSELF! Who cares how messy it gets - yum!