You may think I haven't posted lately. That's not entirely true. I've composed several posts in the last week. In my head. Too bad you can't read my mind. Well, not really.
Here's the latest:
1. I came in second place in the zoo photo contest in my category. Which means I can't win a camera, but when it is time for me to have a new camera, I will get to choose the one I want! And pay for it. What I did win is a gift card to a camera store for $25. Not too shabby! Thanks to my wonderful voting friends!
2. Did I mention that my computer is down? Well, it still is, and I am still ditzy. I swear my real brain is on that thing. The awesome news is that our very techy friend rescued the data off the terminally ill hard drive, so my brain is intact. Just not functioning. Yet. First I have to send the hard drive back and wait for the new one.
3. Our kids don't start school until next week, but they are both very happy with their teachers and classes. Awesome open house last night. We are so very blessed with a great school.
4. Our kitchen plumbing is VERY weird. I'll spare you the details, but about twice a year we get some massive clog that is impossible to reach. It's that time again. Poor Lee has spent numerous hours working on it. He is asleep on the floor right now. Passed out playing with the kids. And for now at least, the water is running. Hooray for not taking the dishes downstairs to wash them in the laundry sink!
5. I have quite a few pictures just begging to be uploaded and turned into posts. Who knows whether I will actually catch up and make that happen? But here's a sneak preview, just because my kids are growing up too fast and I need to remember what they looked like a couple of weeks ago.
Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!