1. I am not totally breaking the rules and posting a Not Me Monday post on Thursday. I would never do that, because I am a rule follower all the way.
2. Although I have been fighting the rabbits in my garden, I am not the woman my neighbors may or may not have seen running out to the garden in her bathrobe to scare them away. Because I have dignity, you know, and that would be humiliating. Nope, not me!
3. It HAS been awfully busy around here, with planning and hosting birthday party for Bethany and a bridal shower within a few days of each other. But I would NEVER let myself get so tired out that it would affect my driving. OF COURSE I did not pull into a parking spot, think to myself that it was a little tight on my right, but let it go. I did not then get out and sort of half consciously think that there was still quite a bit of room on my left and completely dismiss the half of a thought out of hand. And when I got back to my car, there most certainly was NOT a note stuck under my wiper that said, "Learn how to park!" Because for one, after 30 years of driving I obviously KNOW how to park, and for two, people who park in front of Christian bookstores would know that leaving such a rude note would be a bad witness, for heaven's sake. They would never do that.
4. Speaking of showers, the one I gave fell on an extremely warm night, and we had to move it downstairs so the guests wouldn't melt. Thankfully my house is VERY organized, so I did NOT have to move piles of stuff from the office at the last minute and shove it all in the guest room and close the door, hoping no one would mistake that door for the bathroom door and accidentally stick their head in there. I am SO glad that I am not messy and irresponsible and do not STILL have a mess like that stashed blissfully out of sight and out of mind.
5. Speaking of Bethany's birthday, it was a luau theme, and her cake had a beach with a volcano on it. The volcano only required a little bit of the can of chocolate frosting, but luckily I have WAY too much self-control to work my way through the can of leftover frosting in the fridge a spoonful (or two or three) at a time. That stuff'll kill ya. I would never do that!
6. I am not presently thinking that some of that frosting would make a good breakfast.
Is there anything you don't need to get off your mind????