Saturday, August 18, 2007

Choices

Sometimes, it's just great to have a few choices. Yeah, I know, it probably has something to do with being a control freak. I prefer to look at it as creativity.

Ever since I got my Mac, I haven't been able to use the "compose" mode in Blogger. (Which you understand if you use Blogger!) If you don't use Blogger, that really just means that if you want to do anything besides just plain typing in the font they give you, you have to know HTML code. I just don't. I was a little bummed (but not bitter). I did learn enough HTML to create a hyperlink. So that was good.

Well anyway, all of that just changed! No, I didn't give up my Mac--are you crazy? But I learned that if I downloaded this free browser, Mozilla Firefox, I could access the lovely editing tools. I know...you're glad too. ;-)

4 comments:

Tracy P. said...

And by the way, thanks, Mary, for telling me you knew there were Mac users out there using the tools somehow! Now if you could just tell me how you got the image centered in the middle of your blog title, I could put my own in my header too...

MaryD said...

Sorry Tracy I forgot to ask them how they were doing it! And I can't remember how I did it... but I'll try to figure it out next week! I think you can right click on my header and find something like "view page source" and then just find where the photo is located...

Tracy P. said...

Yeah, you know, I figured out how to add a photo, but for some reason I haven't managed to get it big enough to fill the space, and it ends up in the corner instead of centered. Could just be the template I'm using. Something else for me to play with!

Tracy P. said...

There! I had to change templates, but I was happy to find out that I could make the background match the photo. I think I can stick with this one for awhile!